Friday, February 3, 2017

Steve Thiel | Christ Proclamation Church - Church Planting | Spanish River Church

Steve Thiel | Christ Proclamation Church - Church Planting | Spanish River Church: Gospel In Life I am grateful for the man that pour into my life on a monthly basis and the men that the Lord is raising up in this church plant. I am painfully aware of how a successful church plant can cause a man to become arrogant and boastful. I remind myself daily that …

Steve Thiel & his wife was ordained Pastors by Pastor Andre Riendeau of Wintonbury Baptist Church on Maple Avenue in Bloomfield, CT back in 2014. Pastor Thiel & his wife were in a building on Day Hill, RD in Windsor, CT and has bought Faith Community Church in Pigeon, RD in Windsor and now Faith Community Church is Christ Proclamation Church. I heard about this in the Hartford Courant. This is perhaps the first time that I have ever heard of a church building being bought by another church.

No comments:

Post a Comment